Copyright © Travelog Mujahid Rindu...
Design by Dzignine
Saturday, July 18, 2009

ABOUT ME (...part 1...)


My name is Razali bin Sudin @ Alias. I was born at Hospital Besar Kuala Terengganu or now named as Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah. My hometown at Kuala Berang and i am staying still with my parent at Kampung Langgar, Kuala Berang, Hulu Terengganu. My 'Langgar' is not at Kedah but at Hulu Terengganu because there is Langgar also at Kedah. And the word 'Langgar' here means 'accident' if we look and understand from the word. But there is another meaning inside the 'Langgar' itself. Wanna know? Read this whole article 'about me'.

Now i'm studying at International Islamic University Malaysia, at Gombak area not at Kuantan. I'm majorin' in Fiqh buat at the same time i'm minoring in ICT. So this assignment is from the one subject that i chose in this semester. Now i'm fourth year student and waiting for the final sem which is just after this semester insyaAllah.

I have 5 siblings and i'm third, the middle one. I have 2 older brothers and two younger sisters. Both my brothers are working at 'Kampung' and the second one now at Tapah Perak as a technician. And both of them was married and have children. The next turn is me but i'm still studying and my focus is to help my parent in order to support my family's income. I also have my target and my journey still long, very long. My passion, my ambition, my life, i'll settle it down step by step.

After 6 years in primary school, of course at my village, called Sekolah Kebangsaan Langgar, I continue my study at Sekolah Menengah Agama Mahmudiah for 3 years. After that I further my study at Sekolah Menengah Agama (Atas) Sultan Zainal Abidin (SMAASZA) and at this time I learn how to live with my own foot because this is the first time of my life I stay at hostel. Without doubt, i chose this school because this is my destiny to become a better person and the result is now, here i am, at IIUM. Allah create my ways and lead me, teach me everyday and everybody can feel it if they know and believe in Him.

After that, I went to Matriculation Centre of IIUM at Petaling Jaya ( if at SMAASZA my step already far from home, now it tripple times frm that far. SMAASZA still at Terengganu, but MATRIC is situated at PJ, Selangor Darul Ehsan! of course we can Solat Jama' Qasar this time!!)
I forgot to mention that Matric now was changed its name and the latest name is CFS (Centre for Foundation Studies). One at Nilai (exclusively for Arts student) and PJ (for the scientist and the future doctor).

Praise to Allah, the Almighty because of Him, after 2 years i spent my life at MATRIC or CFS, I can further my study at main campus and Alhamdulillah now I only have one more semester to finish my Bachelor in Fiqh Usul Fiqh. InsyaAllah, please pray for me and I also pray for all of you my friend, my colleagues, my comradean, my lectures and my teachers from primary to secondary school (really thanks for your kindness in teaching me...I love my lectures and my teachers till death invite me).

Opps i forgot again! Thanks to Allah also, because of His blessing, now i'm a leader of my club, COMRADE and i want to thanks for all my friend because all of you have faith on me..

Now the story behind my village's name:

Story (1)
My village has its own story till it got name 'Langgar'. Yes its true if it means accident but accident here is not between the vehicles, animals or human being but 'Langgar' here means the accident between the villagers with the enemy of Malay Land. Our villagers (i mean our grand-grand-grand fathers and mothers) fight till death and my place become glamours because of that event. If someone want to see the event thy will ask: kat maner tmpat ber'langgor'? (where is the 'accident' place?

Story (2)
Behind my village there is one way river and named as Sg. Kuala Berang. If you passed the town of Kuala Berang and go straight till you find a bridge named Kuala Berang Bridge, and that bridge is crossing the Kula Berang river. Hundreds years ago, this river is a main 'road' for the fisherman and businessmen from the various countries all over the world. That 'sungai' is big and can afford the big ship to come acrross. But now the water doesnt seems like the previous time. Only 'sampan' and 'rakit' (small ship) or motorboat can through this river. The name 'Langgar' appear when one traider from outside come to my village to do some business. But, unfortunately his ship got an accident and stuck at the middle of the river, and exactly at my village. The news of that accident spread really fast and that name became a village's name after some of the peaple decides to make a village at that accident area. The' Langgar' here exactly means accident (true meaning not a double meaning).

If you ask me which is true? Story 1 or 2? I really don't know and not sure, but this is the story that we compiled in our group project of Kajian Tempatan (subject that i was learnt in my primary school).


6 orang jawab:

tajul says:
at: July 24, 2009 at 9:35 PM said...

hoh,comey kawe abe nie....
ajok paleik nyanyi ckit....
hahahahaah

Anonymous
at: July 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM said...

salam razali...
nice work of ur blog!
how do u add it on and change the theme as ur fav. ?
may i know n learn?
thankz....;p

JPY says:
at: July 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM said...

to anonymous:
heheheheh of course u can... just ask me...

JPY says:
at: July 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM said...

to tajul:
bilo kawe leh juppo demo lagi... lamo tok juppo saing lamo

Anonymous
at: January 21, 2010 at 1:45 AM said...

ВИА [url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Дежа вю[/url] - это коллектив заслуженных вокалистов и музыкантов на праздник.
[url=http://dejavu-group.ru/about_us.php]Dejavu-group[/url]- один из лидеров в области проведения и организации юбилеев, концертов, торжеств, корпоративных вечеров.
В репертуаре Музыкантов Deja Vu около 3000 песен.
Живая музыка. Поп, хиты 70-80-90-х, диско, джаз, ретро, современная музыка, европейские хиты, фоновая музыка, шансон .
Артисты на праздник Дежа вю располагает мощной качественной аппаратурой, которая позволяет заполнить плотным и приятным уху звуком как небольшое помещение (фуршет), так и огромное помещение (корпоратив до 1000 человек).

Игорь +7 916 623 4047

HowBlogger says:
at: September 15, 2012 at 8:21 AM said...

You are really a professional content writer. Very much interesting post. You solved my problem.
Thanks man!

Maghi-Maghi Perama!

Saing Kite Belake